- Buyer and Seller sign purchase and sale agreement.
- Buyer submits earnest money deposit check with offer.
- Buyer or Seller’s agent /broker opens escrow.
- Escrow holder orders Preliminary Title Report from Title Company.
- Escrow prepares instructions and documents.
- Escrow holder and agent/broker review preliminary report.
- Buyer and Seller sign and return escrow supplemental documents.
- Escrow holder forward the “Statement of Identity” to title officer to clear title under General Index.
- Escrow holder calls lender for Status and Conditions.
- Escrow holder obtain loan approval, check terms, order loan documents.
- Escrow holder reviews file and verifies all conditions have been met including: completion of termite reports, new insurance, homeowner’s association information, data on liens, prepare additional documents if needed.
- Escrow holder receives loan documents.
- Buyer’s loan documents are signed and returned to escrow holder with remainder of funds.
- Escrow holder reviews buyer and seller file, verifying that documents are properly executed, notarized, and funds are good and all conditions have been met.
- Escrow holder requests funds from lender.
- Escrow holder and Title Company review the title insurance requirements.
- Escrow holder receives funds from lender.
- Record Deed, close file, prepare statements, disburse funds and prepare 1099 report.
Thank you for visiting my site! How can I be of assistance to you?
Have any questions? Contact Us!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]