We’ll Help you Sell Your Florida Home Today
Selling your home can be a stressful, emotional, and physically draining experience for the homeowner and entire family unit. Of course you want Top Dollar for your home, at terms and conditions that are agreeable to you, and most likely – you’d prefer to sell it quickly. To alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty when selecting a Realtor to represent you and to protect you interests when selling your home, I provide my sellers with my “Seller’s Performance Guarantee”. I guarantee that I will sell your home in 90-days or less and at a sale price agreeable to you or I will pay you $1,500 cash! Guaranteed! Should your home take more than 90-days to sell, I further guarantee that if your home is not sold within 125-days and at a sale price agreeable to you, I will actively continue to sell your home for free! GUARANTEED! Selling a home requires a close working partnership and I present my performance guarantee up-front and in-writing to show you that I’m serious about selling your home at a price agreeable to you. If at any time (prior to your receiving an acceptable offer for the purchase of your home), you are not completely satisfied with my services, you can fire me as your sellers’ agent I will cancel our listing agreement-guaranteed! No questions asked!(Call me for details on my Home Seller’s Performance Guarantee – Some restrictions may apply)
My Responsibilities to My Clients
As your REALTOR®, I GUARANTEE to provide you with exceptional service. If at any time (Prior to receiving an offer on your home) you feel I’m not performing to your expectations, you have the right to fire me and I will cancel our Listing Agreement.
As YOUR REALTOR®, I will:
• Provide you with; Care, Obedience, Loyalty, Disclosure, Complete Confidentiality, and Accounting.
• Help you determine the best asking price.
• Offer advice on how to prepare and show your property so you get an offer at Top-Market Value.
• Extensively market your home in order to maximize the number of potential buyers who know about it, request showings and make offers.
• Assist you, if necessary, to identify any home-related services you may need.
• Regularly communicate with you to keep you fully informed of everything I’m doing to sell your home and the status of my efforts.
• Provide regular feedback from all showings and open houses.
• Update you on both real estate and money market changes that could affect your property’s sale.
• Be available to help pre-qualify potential buyers.
• Promptly present and evaluate each offer with you.
• Negotiate the highest possible sale price and best terms for you.
• Manage contractual, title and transaction details and keep you informed throughout the process.
• Ensure that important items are signed, sealed and delivered leading up to and on closing day.
• Arrange for a moving company and relocation agent, if requested.
Homeowner Pre-Listing Activities
Before you List your home for sale – Pre-Sale Inspection:
Before Listing your home for sale, I recommend you have a pre-sale home inspection. A $300-$400 investment on the front-end of the process can save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars if these same items would be later highlighted through the buyer’s inspection process. As the seller, it would greatly benefit YOU to catch any major issues and address these before they become a potential “sticking point” with a buyer. Identifying and addressing these issues before a buyer’s inspector identifies them will cost you less money to address on the front-end. Once their home inspector identifies issues in the post-offer phase, the buyer has several options; They may walk away from the contract, they may try to renegotiate a new purchase price, they may attempt to squeeze further concessions from you, or you agree to repair/replace the items on the inspection report which will now cost YOU more because you are now required to hire licensed trade personnel to fix the issues identified in home inspection report. (Had these items been repaired prior to the buyer’s home inspection, you could have repaired them yourself or with a handyman). Of course, all home inspectors have their own biases, preferences and styles and the buyer’s inspector may still identify other issues that your pre-sale inspection missed. However, you will have less stress and peace-of-mind knowing some of the more obvious issues have been repaired.
Preparing your home so it’s more attractive to buyers:
When presenting your home to prospective buyers, first impressions are crucial. Buyers have been judging your home the moment they saw it (keep in mind that 93% of the people viewed pictures and information about your home on the internet, well before they even took a step onto your property). The actual in-person home preview is an opportunity to provide the “wow factor” and solidify that first impression. It is critical that you switch your mindset from being the home owner to that of a home buyer. The reality is that you probably have become “immune” to the condition of your house, it is familiar and comfortable to you and you likely overlook items of concern that others will notice. As you switch your mindset, some of this may cause you to feel uncomfortable and possibly anxious. You may find that you are asking yourself, “Why do I want to fix this now”? “Why would I invest any money for these repairs/updates if I don’t get to reap the benefits”? The reality is the investments you make on the front end will provide you with a return in multiples on your pre-sale repair/cleaning investment.
At this point, you’ve already made the decision to sell. The bottom line is…. Do you want to receive Top dollar or multiple offers on your home? Do you want potential buyers to quickly fall in love with your home? Do you want to sell your home quickly? You need to recognize that it is no longer about what you prefer in this house, but what buyers prefer. Unless the buyer is an investor who plans rehab your home and flip it, the vast majority of buyers want a home that is well-maintained (inside and outside), clean and clutter free with a delightfully fresh smell.
Home buyers want to know that the house they are buying has been well maintained and cared for. You want to give the impression that you have been meticulous in the ongoing care and regular maintenance of your home. Ultimately, when you have a home buyer previewing your home, you want to create an environment that evokes wonderful memories, positive feelings and great emotions as they envision their new lives as they live in that home.
Below are some tips that can help you get Top Dollar offers on your home:
- When de-cluttering your home, consider putting the items in an off-site storage unit. This includes thoroughly de-cluttering all closets, cabinets, and under the sinks.
- Remove family photographs – It’s critical that you depersonalize your home.
- Paint walls, floorboards and windowsills where appropriate.
- Thoroughly clean all windows (inside and out). If you have broken window panes or windows with broken seals, consider repairing/replacing them.
- Thoroughly clean all floors, sinks, toilets, showers/tubs, and mirrors. Apply caulk where necessary.
- Carpets, draperies and furniture should be clean and spotless. Consider replacing any carpets that are stained or worn out from foot traffic.
- Clean all grout and replace any grout that is missing.
- Ensure all appliances (refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, washer/dryer are sparkling clean.
- Replace HVAC air filters and clean all dust and obstructions from the vents.
- Ensure all lightbulbs and light fixtures are in good working order.
- Bring in the light! Ensure there is plenty of light. Open drapery or make sure each room has a nice lamp to brighten up the space.
- Ensure all electrical switches are working properly.
- Replace old and outdated ceiling fans.
- Check ALL toilets, sinks, showers, & faucets for leaks. Repair as necessary.
- Organize your clothes in the closets. If possible, utilize a consistent type and color of garment hanger. Hang clothes neatly on the bars and neatly arrange shoes. Neatly fold towels and blankets in the closets.
- If you have an older style thermostat, consider replacing it with one that is programmable.
- Smell is the most direct of all senses and the potency of smell triggers powerful and emotionally charged memories. Therefore, after all of the cleaning, painting and sprucing up, pay particular attention to the home smell? Does it smell pleasant? Is this a fresh smell? Would others find this pleasing? Consider placing diffusers or air fresheners with pleasant and mild scents around your home.
- Sounds also evoke emotionally charged memories. Immediately prior to leaving your home when you have home buyers previewing your home, turn on some soft music. You want to appeal to their senses by creating an inviting and welcoming atmosphere.
- Ensure the most desirable and inviting curb appeal.
- Keep front entryway super clean and freshly painted.
- Create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere with new plants and flowers around the entryway, patio or entertaining areas.
- Trim bushes, remove dead branches from trees, and mow lawn regularly. Edge the lawn around the sidewalks, driveway and porch entry to ensure straight and clean lines
- Replace old and dying bushes. Fill in bare spots in the lawn with dirt and a cover of grass seed.
- If you have underground sprinklers, ensure they are all in working order.
- Remove weeds and debris from the plant and flower beds. Apply a new layer of mulch.
- Remove clutter and other junky items from your yard.
- Front porch lights clean and in working order.
- Paint/touch-up areas that need to be repainted.
- Clean out garage – put unnecessary items in storage unit. You can make a great first impression with a fresh coat of paint on the garage floor. If the garage items aren’t absolutely necessary, move them to the storage unit with your other household items.
- Clean off the garage shelves.
- If you have a back porch/entertaining area that is dirty or has mold growing on it, have it cleaned with a power washer.
Marketing and Advising Strategy
I guarantee you that I’ll sell your house at the highest possible sale price in the shortest amount of time. (See my Home Seller’s Performance Guarantee).
The actions taken immediately prior to listing your home for sale (see preparing your home so that it is more attractive) and first 30-days upon launching your home for sale are among some of the most critical time frames and activities to achieve your home sale goals. Your home must be “show ready” and priced competitively to generate the most activity from real estate agents and buyers. By pricing your home right, we will position your home to attract maximum interest and attention.
My Commitment to You:
- I will always give you my undivided loyalty and commitment throughout the Home Selling Process.
- We will be partners throughout the Home Selling Process. I will align my strategies with your needs to ensure I meet and exceed your expectations with a successful outcome.
- Two-way communication is crucial for success. We will be talking not less than once per week. I guarantee to return your call(s) within 24 hours!
- I will promptly follow-up with all Realtors after a home preview to obtain theirs/and their client’s feedback on your home and property.
- I will always be honest and direct with you. I won’t waste your time and energy with spin, deflection or excuses.
- The real estate market can be a very fluid situation. I will keep close tabs on the market and will provide you with current market values, trends, and analytics to determine if price adjustments are warranted.
My Marketing + Advertising Strategy:
- Your home is unique, and as such it has unique selling points with appeal to other home buyers. I will represent your home and property in a manner that honors the unique qualities of home.
- I will provide you with a FREE, on-premise consultation with a home staging professional to provide you with recommendations to arrange/stage your home for greatest appeal to the majority of home buyers.
- I will hire a professional photographer to ensure high quality professional pictures capture the essence and uniqueness of your home/property and capitalize on this by creating a super terrific first-impression as we launch the sale of your home.
- To heighten awareness and provide maximum exposure of your home and property, I will leverage the Keller Williams Realty Brand with its Global reach that includes 800 offices and 146,000 real estate professionals across Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- I will maximize the national and international online presence of your home by utilizing the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), and global MLS systems.
- I will target my marketing on to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in and near your neighborhood.
- I will host open-house events to promote your home to prospective buyers and market the open house events to obtain market awareness of the event.
- I will include your home in the Keller Williams and MLS tours allowing other agents to personally see your home.
- As a Keller Williams Realtor, I have access to Keller Williams Powerful Global Media Partnerships which will promote your home and provide maximum marketing exposure throughout a variety of national and international online and digital marketing publications.
- My access to Keller Williams Extended Marketing Reach and our proprietary and exclusive systems ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search Websites (e.g., Google maps, Yahoo! Real Estate, AOL real estate, HGTV’s Front Door, Trulia real estate search, Zillow.com, cyberhomes and HomeFinder.com, etc.).
- I will utilize Direct Mail, Flyers and Postcards to market your home to prospective buyers.
- I will create highly professional marketing flyers/brochures that are custom tailored for your property.
- I will utilize focused Social Media Marketing techniques to target the right audience at the right time.
- I will create and send E-Flyers to all real estate agents in the South Florida area.
- I will utilize local Printed Advertising to heighten local awareness.
- When the offers from home buyers to purchase your home roll-in, I will use my well-honed negotiating skills to ensure you receive the highest possible sale price with the best terms and conditions that are most beneficial to you.
- I will minimize the friction and hassles that other home sellers commonly experience throughout the home sale process.